We have just produced a new release of Brian, version 1.1.3, with the following changes:
- STDP now works with DelayConnection
- Added EventClock
- Added RecentStateMonitor
- Added colormap option to StateMonitor.plot
- Added timed array module, see TimedArray class for details.
- Added optional progress reporting to run()
- New recall() function (converse to forget())
- Added progress reporting module (brian.utils.progressreporting)
- Added SpikeMonitor.spiketimes
- Added developer's guide to docs
- Early version of brian.hears subpackage for auditory modelling
- Various bug fixes
You will also notice that the manual now includes a developer's guide. If you are interested in contributing, we suggest you to subscribe to the Brian development mailing list.